Notice of the micro-video competition of medical sitcom in Chinese one of the serial activities of ‘Studying in China’ held by School of International Education of AHMU
With the increasing number of international students in our university, their enthusiasm for learning Chinese is also increasing. For MBBS students studying in China, they not only need to learn general Chinese to meet the needs of their daily life and study, but also have to study medical Chinese in senior grades, grasping medical vocabulary and terminology, learning the Chinese culture of communication between patients and doctors, to develop the ability to communicate in Chinese with patients and their families, their preceptors and other medical staff. In order to enhance the enthusiasm of international students to learn medical Chinese as well as the effect of medical Chinese teaching and practicing situation, the micro-video competition of medical sitcom in Chinese, one of the serial activities of ‘Studying in China’, is going to be held by the School of International Education at the end of April, 2018.
Undertaker: the Department of Teaching Chinese as the foreign language
Organizer: the School of International Education of AHMU.
ii: Reception and deadline
Preliminary: all works should be submitted before April 22.
Final: 4:50 PM, April 26
MBBS international students of Undergraduates, postgraduates, and PhD
iv: Entry works Requirements
1. content: comparatively complete medical cases, either based on the textbook with some expansion or of your own creation.
2. styles: dialogues, play, etc
3. requirements: producing complete micro videos in MP4 format with the information of the title at the beginning and the staff at the end.
time control: from 5minutes to 10 minutes;
4: instructors: your Chinese teacher, the intern teachers and the SP of our university.
V. Selection and scoring criteria (1~5 also apply to the Finals)
1. Scientific: The diagnostic Process is standard and scientific;
2. Accurate: Medical spoken Chinese expression is accurate and clear;
3. Abundant: The sitcoms are rich in design, with both medical knowledge and humanistic feelings.
4. Theme: Embodies positive doctor-patient communication and promotes positive energy;
5. Performance: The performance is real, natural, and appealing; the stage effect is good;
6. Production: the micro video is complete with clear picture and sound, and the overall effect is good;
VI. Competition process
Preliminary: Please send the finished micro-video to your Chinese teacher before April 22, or send it to the mailbox firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
Selection: The preliminary micro-video works will be carefully selected. On April 23, the competition organizing committee will decide the six groups to enter for the final.
Final: 4:50 on April 4
The six groups need to draw lots before 4:30 to participate in the final according to the serial number.
Vii. Review criteria
The preliminary and final jury members consist of experienced Chinese teachers as well as professional medical teachers. On the preliminary stage, expert judges will conduct an anonymous review of the works and select six groups to participate in the final. On the final, the expert judges will score and present awards on the spot.
One first prize, two second prizes and three third prizes will be decided in the final, together with one best-actress and one best-actor. Winners will be presented with awards, prizes and certificates.
IX. Competition Schedule
Registration time: from now on till April 22, 2018
Final competition and Awarding time: 4:30 April 26, 2018
1. The works submitted should be original.
2. The participants shall enjoy the copyright of the works created in accordance with the relevant laws.
3. The department of Teaching Chinese as a Foreign Language at Anhui Medical University reserves the right of interpretation of the competition.
April 16, 2018
Copyrights 2008-2017版权所有:安徽医科大学 地址：安徽省合肥市梅山路 邮编：230032
Tel/Fax :86-(0551)-5161011 ; 5161149 ; 5161213 皖ICP备 56980 号